Berkshire + Hampshire + Oxfordshire + Buckinghamshire + Surrey + Wiltshire


With over 10 years of experience in domestic plumbing and heating services, we pride ourselves on being reliable, friendly and most of all good value for money. We are based in Reading, but cover the whole of Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Wiltshire.
Contact us today →

What we can do for you

We offer a wide range of heating and plumbing services - below is a short overview of what we offer. If what you're after is not listed then feel free to get in touch via phone or our simple online form.

Our Common Services

We offer free estimates on all our services. Below is a list on our most common services:

  • Installations of:
    • Domestic Gas Appliances
    • Central Heating
    • Hot Water Systems
  • Complete Bathroom Installations
  • Bolier Service and Repairs
  • Landlord Certificates
  • Power Flushing

Boiler Service & Repairs

Boilers are expensive, so any TLC needed to keep them ticking over nicely is a smart move. A thorough and specialist annual boiler service can prolong the life of your boiler and central heating system, and helps keep your manufacturer warranty intact.

If your boiler or central heating develops an issue, we‘re here to help. Be it a defective pilot light a broken pump, leaky radiators or damaged pipes, our boiler repair team offer bespoke appointments to fit around your lifestyle.

Landlord Certificates

The properties you let are legally required to have all gas appliances checked every 12 months and you must also hold a Gas Safety Record. We can make the whole process cost effective and hassle free for you, with the Heating and Plumbing Solutions Gas Safety Service for Landlords our Gas Safety check includes:

  • An inspection of your boiler and its gas pipework
  • Completion of your Gas Safety Records which meets your legal obligations as a landlord
  • Professional advice on any work required or defects found
  • Remove the hassle by contacting your tenant

Do I really need a landlord certificate?
Yes, by law, landlords must make sure:

  • pipe-work, appliances and flues provided for tenants are maintained in a safe condition
  • that all appliances and flues that they provide for tenants use have an annual safety check
  • that maintenance and annual safety checks are carried out by an engineer registered with Gas Safe Register
  • all gas equipment (including any appliance left by a previous tenant) is safe or otherwise removed before re-letting
  • a gas safety record is provided to the tenant within 28 days of completing the check or to any new tenant before they move in
  • they keep a copy of the gas safety record for two years

Frequently Asked Questions

Q, How can I prolong the life of all my plumbing fixtures and water heater?

The best way to prolong the life of your plumbing fixtures and extend the life of your water heater is to install a water softener or water conditioner in your home. These systems are designed to stop scale build-up, protect pipes and fixtures and make all appliances that use water more efficient.

Q: Why does my drain get clogged?

Usually drains are clogged because people are not careful of what they put in them, especially in the kitchen. Other drains, like in the bathroom, get clogged because of the oil residue from soaps, shampoos and hair. It is recommended that you are conscious of what you put down your drains and treat them regularly with a drain cleaner.

Q: What causes my tap to drip?

Usually when a tap is dripping the problem has a relatively simple solution. The internal mechanisms need to be rebuilt or replaced. This is an easy and inexpensive fix.

Q: How can I prevent leaking pipes?

Take the time every once and a while to inspect your pipes. If rust or lime is depositing on them, this may indicate a leak is starting. If this is happening, contact us to address the problem. By performing an occasional inspection you could stop a small problem before it turns into a large one. Leaking pipes can damage floors and belongings and become much more costly than if the problem was detected early.

Q: What happens if my water heater is leaking?

You should call us right away. Leaking water heaters usually indicate the bottom of the tank has rusted. There are really no good repairs for this problem. You most likely need a new water heater.

Q: Is it a big deal if my toilet is running?

This is not only an annoyance but also a waste of water and money. Leaky toilets can cost almost £50 extra per year on your water bills. If the toilet continues to run into the bowl after the toilet is flushed, it indicates that some part of the mechanism is out of order and needs to be replaced.

Contact us today →